I, along with Mr. Carnes, would like to welcome you back this evening!
Here is our agenda for tonight:
1. It is time to take a new diagnostic test in USA Test Prep for the American Lit./Comp. EOCT. Go to http://www.usatestprep.com and log in with our new Cherokee ID and password. This is extremely important!
2. Once you are logged in, click on “English” and the text link to American Lit/Comp. EOCT. Let me visually verify you have selected the right test prep section.
3. We will take the “medium” diagnostic test. We will review instructions for what information to complete in each field at the top of the test and how to submit your test results.
4. When you are done, please continue working on your research paper. If you have not completed your outline, please do so. Those of you who are done with your outlines may start drafting. Remember to incorporate parenthetical citations (tonight’s mini-lesson!).
5. We will conclude with a Georgia High School Graduation Test crossword puzzle tonight.
MLA Resources To Help You With Parenthetical Citations